Performs patient evaluations and provides therapeutic services according to physician’s orders.
1. Successful completion of a physical therapy program at a school of physical therapy approved by the American Physical Therapy Association or the Council on Medical Education and Hospitals of American Medical Association or the committee on Allied Health Education and Accreditation of the American Medical Association.
2. Current and unencumbered license to practice physical therapy specific to that state the employee is assigned to work by the Company.
3. One year (1) of physical therapy experience preferred. If less than 1 year experience – approval from Managing Director of Rehab required.
4. Current CPR certification.
5. Must be familiar with general use and functions of the computer, such as, user names and password concepts; internet; e-mail; navigation of computer desktop, including starting programs, using files, and windows, effectively use navigation buttons and tool bars; ability to self-manage online HR services and online training programs.
Base Salary - $65,000 to $100,000
Benefits - Full
Relocation Assistance Available - Possible for ideal candidate
1+ to 2 years experience
Minimum Education - Bachelor's Degree
Willingness to Travel - Occasionally
Skills and Certifications
one year of experience preferred
home health care experience preferred
Full Time per visit position with pay guarantee during onboarding
no visa sponsorship available
H1b visa transfer available
prefer one year of experience
prefer home care
Current unemcombered license to practice in the state
Ideal Candidate should have worked for the following company(ies):
Med Star, VNA, Home Call, Johns Hopkins, Shore Home Care, Stella Maris, Long Term Care offices, Rehab Centers
We offer competitive salaries and one of the best benefit packages in the industry:
•401 (K) plan, available to all employees, matching contribution on discretionary basis
•Employee Stock Purchase Plan available, to all employees, with employee discount
•3 health plan options, dental, vision insurance
•Flexible and Health Care spending accounts and wellness discount program ( no longer have)
•Paid time off and paid holidays
•Employee Assistance Program
•Tuition Reimbursement Program
•Other benefits include: Life insurance, supplemental life insurance for dependents, short and long-term disability, critical illness, accident insurance,
Please feel free to call 860 889 4141, until 9 PM Eastern, 7 days a week, including most holidays, after you email a word doc resume directly to me, and I will help you
Also, please understand this may take time for both of us working together to help advance your career. I will do my best for you and never charge you anything for our time and efforts