Food Production Chief Engineer (Latvia) (Инженерная работа)
Pobeda Confectionery SIA
The Russian confectionery manufacture subsidiary in Ventspils, Latvia is looking for Food Production Chief Engineer.
- Technical services management: including mechanical and electrical services, health, safety and environment, facilities maintenance, and others.
- Compliance design monitoring; engineering, production and technological discipline control, rules and occupational safety regulations of industrial hygiene and fire safety control, environmental requirements compliance, health and technical supervision authorities accordance.
- Authorities and supervisory bodies Interaction.
- The organization of technical operation and equipment maintenance.
- Maintenance of all building systems: sewerage, water supply, heating, ventilation, air conditioning, lighting, facades, roofing, interior decoration
- The building repair works
- Ensure scheduled technical documentation preparation: drawings, specifications, technical specifications and routings
- Equipment manuals composition
- The organization of preventive equipment maintenance
- Technical supervision of the buildings and structures, scheduled repair works
- The budget control, including the repair, maintenance and equipment upgrade
- The costs reduction
- The technical service work plan development and execution control
- KPI development participation
- Job descriptions development
- Personnel training and certification.
New building reconstruction projects Implementation, including:
- The approved business plan building reconstruction project management
- The project design managers recruitment, the design specifications compilation, project design participation
- Project work Issues resolving while the facility commissioning.
- Technical level project, architectural and planning decisions work control, scheduled design development complementation and defects removal.
- Project documentation agreement, agencies and municipal authorities interaction
- Selection of suppliers and contractors
- Contractors Interaction, works technical supervision
- The materials selection participation for construction and finishing works
- Work performance control, compliance monitoring, schedule control
- Contractors project documentation review
- Claim work
- The equipment Pre-commissioning and commissioning
Successful candidate should possess:
- Higher Technical, additional education in the management field as a plus
- At least 5 years’ experience in a large food production company (from 300 ppl stuff) as Chief Engineer, Technical Director
- Experience as a head of department (20 ppl stuff) and more.
- Operating experience and knowledge of the market confectionery equipment producers is a MUST
- Project management experience in strategy formation, business planning, budgeting, BSC, KPI, the business processes management
- Advanced PC user (MS Office, AutoCad)
- Knowledge of ERP systems manufacturing company management: 1C 8, SAP
- Availability of technical certificates
- Free Latvian, Russian, English speaker, business correspondence
- Negotiation Skills
- Experience in regulatory authorities interaction
- Diligence, analytical skills, a good memory
- Developed communication skills, management skills, show leadership; demands, attentive to subordinate stuff
- Positive, stress resistant, problem solver in a constructive way
- Travel Willingness
Terms and conditions
- 5 days business week (ability to work extended working hours)
- Trial - 3 months period
- Vacancy in Ventspils, Latvia.
- In case necessity we provide with free accommodation and corporate vehicle
Требования по уровню владения навыками
Требования по наличию образования
Вуз – Магистр